Wednesday, 31 August 2016

I.S.I.S. by Ishaan Cariappa


I.S.I.S

 
Introduction

Isis as you know is the largest terrorist group ever with up to 25 million people and massacring 11,000 people a day read on to know more about this huge matter

 
Origins…

Isis didn’t form until recently in 2008 it was created up the Syrian rebels who were caught by the Americans and locked up. Then after a few months the Turkish president Assad launched a civil war with his people and the Russians. Russia Being part of the U.N the Americans thought ‘Let’s make the Syrian Rebels fight Assad” But that plan drastically failed…How you may ask? Well, they rebels instead turned on the U.S and made I.S.I.S (Islamic state of Iraq and Syria) and has been causing havoc ever since.

 
Possible leader

 So the research shows that I.S.IS or al-Qaeda’s leader is AL-Baghdadi. He was found as the leader of I.S.I.S on May 16th 2010 and before he was caught the U.S offered 25 million$ reward to whoever catches him but when he was caught and  executed a new leader arised but I am not able to find a possible name or profile for him/her.

 
Consequences if the new leader gets caught

Firstly the U.S is offering a 300,000,000$ (three hundred million) reward to whoever catches him or her and if he or she is caught they may have the same fate as Osama Bin-laden or Saadam Hussain which is pretty dreadful, But I think he or she deserves way more 11,000 deaths a day?  I know you think so too.

 
Conclusion…

So there u know almost everything about I.S.I.S, but what do you think about them? What do you think they are up to? Whose fault do you think it is? Never the less records show they are not going to stay for a long time that’s why Vladimir Putin says ‘god will take care of them... but I’ll send them to god!’ let’s just hope that happens…

 

 Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment