Tuesday, 30 August 2016

W.W.E. by Rohan Sehgal





 Introduction

I was very young when I started watching W.W.E., until my mom told me to stop watching it as she thought it was a violent sport.  I told my friend that I am not allowed to watch W.W.E., so he explained that it is fake. Now I can watch W.W.E. This is why I wrote about W.W.E. so that you can convince your parents to let you watch it as well.

Chapter 1: Names of Championships

There are many types of championships in W.W.E. such as World Heavy Weight Championship, Intercontinental Championship (which is currently held by The Miz), Royal Rumble, Battle Royal (sometimes won by Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. The other championships include Divas, (which is only a girl tournament), Tag Team championship and the United States of America Intercontinental championship.

Everybody in W.W.E. wants the championship belts, but few are lucky to win it. The winner is challenged by another contestant. If the latter wins, he keeps the belt. For example, if Roman Reigns has the belt and The Miz challenges him and Roman Reigns, then The Miz keeps to belt.

Hope you have understood it now.
Chapter 2: Information about W.W.E.

W.W.E. was founded in 1950 by Jess Mc Mohan and Toot Mondit. It has many names from 1950 such as W.W.W.E. to W.W.F. to W.W.E. (World Wide Entertainment).

It currently shows the program to more than 150 countries and 320 events a year. It has the largest promotion in the world. It was founded in the United States of America as a wrestling corporation, showing it to 36 million viewers. W.W.E. is about fighting and it is a violent sport. However, it is a fake game.
 Chapter 3: Why is W.W.E. so Thrilling

I find it thrilling as all the players keep nicknames for themselves when they start their career. I don’t mind if the game is fake. I care how good it is and it looks real but, to be honest, it is really fake. In the beginning when I started watching W.W.E., I thought everything was real until my friend told me it was fake, but the players are real.  

It does not bother me if it is fake. I like it how the players enter the arena and their theme song begins to play. I like it how they enter with a dance or a run. I even find their nicknames thrilling and quite good such as Roman Reigns, Big Show, Undertaker and, last but not the least, Brock Lesnar.





Chapter 4: Tag Team Champions

It has two or three players in one team and three in the other team. There are many Tag Team champions who have given their team nicknames. I would like to tell you some of them. The New Day, The Usos, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Dudley Boyz.

In tag team, a player tags another player in his team who goes to fight while other wait. This continues until all three players are pinned down and the other team is declared as the winner. The Tag Team is one of the most popular games in the W.W.E.



Conclusion

Now that you know about my topic, I would like you to answer some of my questions.
1.      What is the full form of W.W.E.?
2.      Where and when was W.W.E. founded?
3.      Who was it founded by?

Hope you get the answers right!



No comments:

Post a Comment